|Work on Felinity has been continuing. Most of what has and is being done can be followed along at the HKASoftware Blog|
To Summarize the last year of work I suppose:
- pixel-doubling for smaller assets / more pixelly feels
- better wpeep storage
- character panel
- branching in scripts / yes-no dialogs
- buffs / debuffs
- party following
- Graphics Gale in OS X
- Templated Green People
- Lots of art for city and the park
|After 3 long grueling months, Felinity is complete for uDevGames. By no means is Felinity itself complete, but I have posted what I think is a fine build for uDevGames.|
Available for source (per contest rules).
It should be noted that the source code is licensed under the Don't Be a Dick License and is pretty open and straight forward.
Lastly, I also opened up a new forum for open discussion about the games, as well as any feedback or questions anyone may have.
|Microbian: Fighter has been updated to 1.1.|
New in this version:
- Overhauled collision for an all-together smoother experience
- remembers last leveled played between sessions
- fixed minimap display
- Last battle slightly more difficult
- Minor bug fixes
|Forums have been made available for discussions.|